The district of Përmet offers marvelous naturalistic attractions that are still untouched, including the “Bredhi i Hotovës – Dangëlli” National Park, among the largest and most famous in Albania. From the forest station numerous tracks start, that run within the park and are immersed in nature, offering the opportunity for a unique excursion, in contact with nature and rural life, offering irreplaceable emotions. The excursion is suitable for all people who love untouched nature, the countryside and trekking.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Name: Trekking Bredhi i Hotovës – Dangëlli Forest Station
Type: excursion with 4×4 vehicle and trekking, accompanied by a certified guide (guides speak Albanian, English, Italian, German, Greek, Romanian)
Difficulty level: low
Period: March – November (except in cases of force major)
Duration: 6 hours
Age: 12 years + (minors must be accompanied)
Meeting point: in Përmet according to customer needs
Experience: no previous experience is required
Instruction for participants: participants must be in good health.
The excursion is made with 4×4 vehicle up to the starting point of the path. People suffering from allergies or other problems associated with outdoor excursions must notify the organizers before departure. The path, equipment and guide guarantee a comfortable and safe hike.
What you need to have:
- sneakers or trekking shoes;
- water bottle;
- wind jacket;
- sunscreen (optional);
- sunglasses and hat (optional);
* Packages are flexible according to customer requirements; it is possible to create personalized packages according to the requirements and extra services such as additional transport, trekking itineraries, sleeping in tents, village lunches, tastings etc.
- Meeting point in Përmet
- Preparation of 4x4 vehicle and necessary equipment
- Departure towards the forest station of Bredhi i Hotovës - Dangëlli
- Arrival at the forest station and start trekking
- Trekking 2.5 hours (6.3 km), Polenica pass itinerary
- Packed lunch
- Return to the forest station
- Visit Kamencka canyon
- Return to Përmet
- 4×4 vehicle and driver;
- certified guide;
- packed lunch;
- first aid kit;
- extra material on request.
- transport to the meeting point
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found