- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Day 1- Arrival in Berat
- Arrival at the airport, transfer to Berat.
- A short tour of the city.
- Dinner and overnight
Day 2 – Visit of the historical part of Berat and the village of Roshnik
- After breakfast, a guided tour of the city. Medieval Center, Ethnographic Museum, Castle, Onufri
Museum (duration 4h).
- Lunch in a restaurant inside the castle.
- Return to the hotel and rest.
- In the afternoon, visit the village of Roshnik. Wine tasting, preceded by a short tour of the
- Dinner with typical local products. Overnight in Roshnik at the farm. **
Day 3- Hiking / Trekking day
- After breakfast, hiking around 3 hours in the surroundings (moderate difficulty) / or early morning departure for the village of Dardhe from where the trek will begin to reach the top of Mount Tomor 2400m high. (high difficulty, about 6 hours to climb, 1200m difference in altitude).
- Packed lunch.
- Return to Roshnik, dinner and overnight.
Day 4 – Visit the Osumi Canyon and Bogova waterfalls
- After breakfast departure for Bogova and Osumi canyon. A full day excursion with the return to Berat
in the afternoon, or continue to another destination.
** If there are more than 10 people, we cannot fit in Roshnik, so overnight stay will be in Berat.
No details found.
- Transportation for the whole tour,
- 3 night stay in a double room,
- Accompanying guide + local guides,
- Entrance tickets,
- Use of bicycles,
- Wine tasting,
- All meals.
- Anything not specified under “included”
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found