- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Mountain of Tomorr, this sacred mountain, named for and presided over in Albanian lore by Baba Tomor or Father Tomor, carries a special significance among even modern day Albanians. On this off road adventure we will discover the beauty and the legends of the holy mountain who welcomes over 300 000 pilgrims per year from the whole region.
- Off road to the mountain of Tomorr
- Local picnic lunch
- Visit of the Bektashi Tekke
- Visit of Nurellary Winery
General Trip Information
- Level of difficulty (1-5) 2
- Experience required: No previous experience required.
- Best Period to Experience: All year long
- Duration of the tour: 6 hours
Our trips in Albania do not provide high level of difficulty, but every visitor should consider:
- Be healthy and have consulted the doctor during the year.
- In absolute terms, the person should not have diseases and complications following:
- Cardiac disease of any kind
- Flake out or lose of feeling of any kind
- Problems of the spine and muscular system that reduce the physical possibility of safety.
- Problems with breathing apparatus
- Nerve Problems
- Problems with eyes (severe myopia, retinal detachment, glaucoma)
- Be under the influence of pharmaceutical drugs, drugs, alcohol.
! Kindly keep all your clothes and personal belongings in a backpack, which can be easily transported on minivan.
Meeting point – Hotel Castle Park, Berat. We can come and pick you up in any hotel or guest house in Berat.
We drive to Pronovik village for about 45 min in the asphalted road. Than we start the offroad for about 1,5 hours. During the drive we do the first stop in the Abaz Ali foot print, later we visit the Bektashi Tekke and the tomb of Abaz Ali where the mountain reaches the highest peak.
We will have a picnic lunch with local products. Than we drive back to Berat city and visit the Nurellary winery where we will have a wine tasting.
- Professional guide/driver
- Transportation with SUV
- First aid equipment
- Anti Mosquito spray
- Light head
- Water bottle (1,5 l)
- Picnic lunch
The trip fare doesn’t include coffee and any kind of drink except water during the picnic lunch and the wine tasting in the Nurellary winery.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found