RIVER HIKING IN THE LENGARICA CANYON
The gorgeous canyon of Lengarica is located in the Fir of Hotova National Park, Permet. During the exploration we will see several caves and the most impressive is Pigeons’ Cave at 160 meters long and up to 3 meters. At the beginning of the canyon there is a stone bridge arcs over a winding stretch of brilliantly blue-green water. Built in the Middle Ages, it has been letting people cross the sulfur-rich river since the days of the Ottoman Empire. Warm water rushes beneath it, providing a relaxing treat during our river hiking trip.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Exploration of the Lengarica Canyon
- Thermal sprints of Benja
- Local lunch
Best season to experience February –November
Level of difficulty (1-5) 2
For the present activity you should love the outdoors, own good health condition and have consulted the doctor during the year. Kids over 5 years old are very welcomed. Previous experience or skill is not required.
You should have worn:
- Swimming suit
- Very sport light wear (short trousers and t-shirt)
- Sandals / sneakers for walking, strong and non-slippery
- A smile
You should take with you:
- Sunlight protection cream
- An extra pair of underneath
- An extra pair of long trouser, t-shirt
Meeting point – Hotel Alvero Permet
We can organize the pick up from any other hotel or guest house in Permet or Gjirokastra and from any other city in Albania upon request.
Length of rafting trip
- Transportation Permet – Canyon - Permet 1 – 1,5 hours
- Preparation, instructions and river hiking 2,5 - 3 hours
- Local lunch 1 hour
Rafting in wild Vjosa river (starting from 50 Eur/Person)
- Rafting Federation
- River Hiking equipment
- Waterproof bag
! Kindly keep all your clothes and personal belongings in a backpack, which can be easily transported on minivan.
- Transportation and local lunch 10 Eur/ person.
- Accommodation in double room, Breakfast, Traditional Dinner: 35 Eur/person.
The trip fare doesn’t include coffee and any kind of drink except water. You’ll have extra activities (optional tour) if you choose them, and you’ll probably feel like tipping your guides at the end of a fabulous trip.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.