RANA E HEDHUN AND SHENGJIN
Located only 3 kilometers from Shëngjin town, the Rana e Hedhun beach (Gheg dialect of Albanian), thrown our poured sand in English, remains relatively unexplored, and it is considered a rare forgotten Mediterranean landscape. It seems as if the sand dunes has descended from the mountain Rrenc while, in other moments, it seems that the sea has the more active role in shaping it. The pine trees surrounding the area make a stunning view and a worth destination, not far away from Tirana to visit on a day trip.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Rana e Hedhun dunes
- Illyrian Tombs
- Wine and gourmet tasting
- Hiking mount Renci
- Bird watching
Level of difficulty (1-5) 2
Best Period to Experience: All year tour
For the present activity you should love the outdoors, own good health condition and have consulted the doctor during the year. Kids over 5 years old are very welcomed.
- 8:00AM - Depart from Tirana, pick up at your hotel or Tirana city center
- 10:30AM - Arrive in Shengjin Rana e Hedhun for a coffee break and some rest.
- 11:00 - Hike Mount Renci and explore ancient Illyrian tombs, St Nicholas (Shen Kolli) church and Father Zef Pellumbi house.
- 13:30 - Return to Shengjin Restaurant Rapsodia for a gourmet tasting experience
- 15:30- Move to Kallmet for wine and olive oil tasting and a short hike to the holy pilgrimage path of the church of Saint Ofemia
- 17:30- Move to the Kunevaini lagoon for some birdwatching and a spectacular sunset. Fishing with the local fishermen for the fishing enthusiasts
- 19:00- Dinner at the Hunter's Lodge (Hoteli i Gjuetise)
- 21:00 - Return to Tirana
- Professional certified guide
! Kindly keep all your clothes and personal belongings in a backpack, which can be easily transported on minivan/car.
The present trip starts from 120 Eur/person. A minimum of 4 persons is required. In any other case you’re very welcomed to send us an email and we will check if it is possible to join a confirmed group in the present adventure.
The trip fare doesn’t include coffee and any kind of drink except water. You’ll have extra activities (optional tour) if you choose them, and you’ll probably feel like tipping your guides at the end of a fabulous trip.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.