- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
According to mythology, Pelasgian Dodona or “Bad Winter” Dodona reigned there. There are areas of everlasting snow as well as many water springs some even weird like the one in Monster (Kuçedra)Tradition says that it is commanded by a monster who drops it and cuts the water when it wants.There are two lakes in Tomor as two treasures hidden in his heart. They are surrounded by wildlife, old villages, mountaintops and hills and are a small paradise hidden in the giant Tomor mountain. We have found the most fantastic way for enjoying them through the sport of kayaking, stand up paddle and swimming.
What to Expect
Meeting point – Hotel Castle Park, Berat. We can come and pick you up in any hotel or guest house in Berat.
SUV trip to the village of Qafe Dardhë (about 1,5 hour). The hiking tour lasts around 1,5 hours to Saint Peter where you can feel the positive energy and the spectacular view of Tomor.
After we will prepare for kayaking and stund up paddle for about 2 hours and have a picnic lunch with local products.
! Kindly keep all your clothes and personal belongings in a backpack, which can be easily transported on SUV.
Things You Should Bring on the Hike
2. Appropriate footwear. Hiking shoes;
3. Sun cream, sun glasses and an hat;
5. BONUS: Trash Bag. This 7th piece of gear is essential to making sure that the trails you love stay beautiful for generations to come. A zip lock bag is a great option as well for keeping the trash you pick up along the trail separate from the rest of your gear.
You should have worn:
- Swimming suit
- Very sport light wear (short trousers and t-shirt)
- Sandals / sneakers for walking, strong and non-slippery
- Sun glasses
- A smile
You should take with you:
- Sunlight protection cream
- A pair of underneath
- An extra pair of long trouser, t-shirt
We’re really flexible and none of our itineraries are written in stone, so if you have a particular interest you’d like to include or you need to leave a trip earlier or join later (at a pro-rated fare), just let us know and we can almost always make it happen.
Likewise, all adventure travel requires a certain amount of flexibility and we sometimes have to make minor changes to the activities because of weather and availability, but we have plenty of options up our sleeve.
Meeting point – Hotel Castle Park, Berat. We can come and pick you up in any hotel or guest house in Berat or Tirana.
- Kayaking to the Lake of Tomor
- Stand up paddle to the Lake of Tomor
- Hiking to “Saint Peter”
- Off Road
- Local picnic lunch
- Meeting with the locals
The trip fare doesn’t include coffee and any kind of drink except water. You’ll have extra activities (optional tour) if you choose them, and you’ll probably feel like tipping your guides at the end of a fabulous trip.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found